- create a text box
- type the text into the box and format (I centered it)
- remove any text box formatting you don't want such as a line (default in my program) - you do this by clicking format (pull down menu at top of screen) - colors and lines - line - no line
- Select the text box so that it can be copied (sometimes this takes two clicks)
- Cut the text box by using control X or edit cut, the text box will disappear and be placed on the clipboard
- click on Edit (putt down menu at top) - paste special - paste as picture - now it is an object that can be rotated
- make sure the 'drawing' toolbar is showing - if not go to View - Toolbars - Drawing
- select the text box, click on the rotate tool in the tool bar, mouse over a corner of the box, and rotate.
If you have WordArt installed you could try playing with that.