Sunday, September 30, 2007

Blogging - editing

No matter how careful you are in creating a post, when you look at the finished product, there is always some tweeking to do. For some reason, I haven't found a quick and easy 1 click path to edit a post - but I have found a tortuous multi click route. Please let me know if you find a better way. Here is what you do:










Click on the word 'customize' in the upper right of your window. In the new screen that appears, click on the tab at the top left that says 'posting' (be patient, it may take a minute for the screens to change). Then click on 'edit posts' (just below the tabs). Then click on the word 'edit' opposite the post you want to adjust. Then you can go in, fix anything, and republish.

I don't know of any way to rearrange your posts - the only option is to delete and put them back in the order you want.

You can play around with the look of your blog under the 'templates' tab. I recommend you do some exploratory clicking.

New Info!

I just found a way to do quick edits. You may need to set it up in your 'settings'. To find out how, click here. When it is set up a little picture of a pencil appears at the bottom of each blog. Just click on it to go to the editing mode. Now - why didn't I notice that earlier???

No comments: